Christopher Farmer is a graduate of Furman University, where he was a six time Dean’s List student. He also graduated from Emory University School of Law, where he was a Moot Court Special Team Member and Coach. Mr. Farmer was an insurance defense lawyer at a prominent firm in Atlanta for many years where he was a partner. He decided to use his inside knowledge of the insurance industry to represent innocent victims in serious personal injury and wrongful death actions. Since 2003, Mr. Farmer’s practice has been strictly limited to serious personal injury and wrongful death actions. He has tried dozens of personal injury cases. He was a partner at Davis, Zipperman, Kirschenbaum & Lotito, LLP before accepting a partnership offer at Johnson & Ward, LLC. Mr. Farmer has spoken and presented written publications at a variety of Continuing Legal Education Seminars. He is a graduate of the world renowned Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College, an honor bestowed on a small fraction of the country’s finest trial lawyers. He has been an Atlanta Magazine Georgia Superlawyer for over 10 years ( www.SuperLawyers.com ). He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum having met the stringent qualifications for such distinction. Memberships: Atlanta Bar Association; the State Bar of Georgia; the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association; as well as the American Association of Justice. Representative cases: Jones v. McCoy, 197 Ga. App. 430 (1990); Brooks v. Fricke, 199 Ga. App. 535 (1999); New v. Hubbard, 206 Ga. App. 679 (1992); State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. v. Noble, 208 Ga. App. 518 (1993); Brown v. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co., 242 Ga. App. 313 (2000); Neely v. Jones, 264 Ga. App. 795 (2003); Sanders v. Trinity University Ins. Co., 285 Ga. App. 705 (2007).
- “Chris Farmer is an excellent personal injury lawyer. I have referred him difficult premises liability cases and have been impressed with his diligence, creativity, and the results he has delivered. I have also found him to be a person of extremely good judgment and exceedingly well prepared. I recommend him without hesitation.” Bobby Lee Cook, Esq.
- “I am writing this letter to convey my deep appreciation for the manner in which you handled my personal injury case. Your superb questioning and cogent cross-examination and skill… were, in my opinion, brilliant and exemplary. The bountiful settlement will now enable me to get on with my life.”
- “You are not only my lawyer but you treated me and my husband as friends. You were always very open and honest, polite and considerate of the pain I had suffered. You did a very good job and I appreciate it.”
- “Our case was presented in a most professional, articulate, and completely comprehensive manner. You did an outstanding job of covering every issue and your preparation and research were outstanding. Your courtesy and consideration to all parties was of role model caliber.”
- “I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me with my case. I am very pleased with the results. You have saved me from a lot of grief and I appreciate your hard work and effort to help me out.”
- “You were always helpful, friendly, and very professional. You always treated us with the utmost kindness and respect. We owe you a great deal of gratitude. We would highly recommend you to anyone.”
- “Our case was handled most efficiently. You are a very professional and intelligent man.”
- “I wanted to thank you for your help in my case. Everything worked out great and it is due to your help.”
- “We wanted to let you know how pleased we were with your recent representation. You did a good job and we appreciate your effort and hard work. You will be highly recommended.”
- “I would like to thank you sincerely for your hard work and effort in obtaining the settlement on my behalf. I really enjoyed working with such a passionate and dedicated attorney such as yourself. My case was very challenging but your exceptional skills and attitude gave me excellent client satisfaction. Your guidance made me comfortable in knowing this was my case. You kept me informed every step of the way and handled my case with the highest professionalism. My family and I deeply appreciate your outstanding effort and highly recommend you and your firm.”